Playstation 3 Fifa leagues and forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+13
poods1
longz86
manamal
nakamurial
shortyX
Mitten
mohad
daviebhoy08
vipermansa
djmccabe83
ILCaesar
Minus2
djdoc1888
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TJ_P

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:13 am

no its not lol
Back to top Go down
djdoc1888
Admin
djdoc1888

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:58 pm

TJ_P wrote:
no its not lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
GazMather

GazMather

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:11 pm

hello all, Pro Evo convert signing in for his first taste of Fifa. Am i too late to sign up for the league??? cheers
Back to top Go down
djdoc1888
Admin
djdoc1888

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:27 pm

GazMather wrote:
hello all, Pro Evo convert signing in for his first taste of Fifa. Am i too late to sign up for the league??? cheers

Hello and welcome to the site cheers
Back to top Go down
EddieandJoan

PostSubject: hello all   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Hello

New to the site after finding the group on Facebook. So how do I get allocated a team in the leagues?

I'm a Villa fan, live and do as little work as possible in Coventry. And I'm mediocre at best at Fifa! Used to be a Pro Evo man until last year's game - never again.
Back to top Go down
djdoc1888
Admin
djdoc1888

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:48 pm

EddieandJoan wrote:
Hello

New to the site after finding the group on Facebook. So how do I get allocated a team in the leagues?

I'm a Villa fan, live and do as little work as possible in Coventry. And I'm mediocre at best at Fifa! Used to be a Pro Evo man until last year's game - never again.

A Villa fan from Cov Shocked lol!

Theres a few Introductions - Page 2 613710 lads here already, cov's takin over lol!

Welcome and good luck mate ill get ya added to table now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstation 3 Fifa leagues and forum :: Welcome-
Jump to: